Friday, July 14, 2006

quotes of the day

- my "strategic management" lecturer told us today in our lecture, saying that "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." which i thought was a thought that he invented, but it turns out to be Abraham Lincoln's quote
- and then suddenly, me and my housemates was talking about "dude, where's my car?" and the conversation lead to the continuum transfunctioner where "it's mystery is exceeded only by its power" which i think the description is very crappy and funny
- and today i found out that some people decide to do things that the want, then reason themselves off the way. which making them irrational and hard to reason with, here, i have an idea which will make Alan Downe really angry (my "critical thinking" lecturer). i will flip back my lecture notes and find out the fallacies that i can use to attack them. yes, i am planning to use fallacy to "reason" with them, which will be a strong weapon to offense.

above is randomly picked quotes
which their relation can only be exceed by their randomness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home